Anthro

www.anthro.com

Fun environment, not a very inspirational cause

Graphic Designer (Current Employee) Tualatin, OR

ProsBosses pugs run around (I'm a dog lover). Casual dress. Fun co-workers that are a tight nit group. Pay and benefits are pretty reasonable. Since you're working for a technology furniture company, the chairs and desks you sit at are pretty stinking nice.

ConsFor a creative, the work can get pretty monotonous. Get the feeling like the salesmen (and women) sort fo run the show and might be a little to prideful to take recommendations from the little folk. Again, for a creative, the branding is pretty weak, and not very "fun" to work on.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit being so old school when it comes to branding. You've got a crazy expensive product, with very weak branding. Either the cost of your product needs to go down, or the quality of the look and feel of branding needs to go way up.

How has this company stayed in business so long?

(Current Employee) Tualatin, OR

I have been working at Anthro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits (healthcare, green commute reimbursement, PTO). Free fruit. Employee recognition at… Cons: Micro-managed to the nth degree. Management by fear and intimidation by owners and other leadership of company. Salaries way below industry standards. Employees that are so stressed… Advice to Senior Management: Retire and hire new managers if you want the company to continue. You've hired some great people and then… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Anthro

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tualatin, OR

I have been working at Anthro

Pros: room for growth opportunities to influence/be involved in projects education reimbursement round table discussions… Cons: it is in Tualatin very fast paced (this is also a… Advice to Senior Management: Try to stay consistent with direction and not waver so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Anthro.

Worked for Anthro? Contribute to the Community!