Anthropologie

www.anthropologie.com

wonderful stepping stone into the fashion world

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsAMAZING employee discount, great stepping stone into the creative selling area of the industry, creative work environment, wonderful co-workers, colorful customers.

Conson-call shifts can be excessive, but you most definitely earn your hours. You have to take your first few months with a lot of on-calls, and not a lot of actual shift hours. I was extremely persistant to always go above and beyond when I was working, and soon was given a huge increase of hours and a decrease of on-call shifts. Don't complain about on-calls, wait it out.

Consistency is key in this company. You have to always be on your game. ALWAYS read "the loop" before work and during breaks. You will have excellent product knowledge to wow your managers and customers.

If you want just your average retail job, this won't be for you. However, if you are driven and strive for a challenge, go for it!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the positive feedback coming! I love constructive criticism, but positivity from managers gets employees really pumped to do even better!

Great company culture and creative work environment!

Apparel Merchandiser (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Anthropologie full-time for more than a year

Pros: Cool space in the Philadelphia Navy Yard, awesome people, dog… Cons: Aside from the weather and location, it was a great… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to each small division, the details, the way… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

I worked at Anthropologie part-time

Pros: -Employee Discount -Anthro looks good on my resume -Some of the people… Cons: -Moronic management: The managers were fairly incompetent, and any decent managers all (understandably) left for bigger and better things. Often rude to customers, rude to… Advice to Senior Management: There needs to be less managers that are more capable. The company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Anthropologie.

Worked for Anthropologie? Contribute to the Community!