Any Mountain

www.anymountain.net

It is a fun place to work and an excellent college job.

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsFlexible hours, commission, company perks such as free lift tickets and products. The team is very fun and passionate, and many have worked there for years. Positive energy is encouraged and praised, and the customers are inquisitive and rarely rude. Products sold are very high quality and there are plenty of opportunities for generous discounts as well as sales contests (using incentive of product prizes to boost sales).

ConsThere are little to no benefits for a sales position, and unless you manage to make commission (it's based on hourly sales) you are looking at minimum wage, or slightly higher based on your experience. Since the company makes the most business in the winter, there are heavy layoffs for around 1/4 to 2/3 of sales employees after March.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncreasing payroll to keep more staff on the clock during heavy traffic hours. The more sales associates on the floor, the greater chance of sales.

Poor management

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Saratoga, CA

I have been working at Any Mountain part-time for more than a year

Pros: • Fun co-workers • Discounts • Free Snow pass Cons: • Poor management skills • Low pay • Low hours • No opportunity… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I love working retail and, in particular, the ski industry.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Any Mountain part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The work environment is high energy, youthful and fun. … Cons: Poor base pay. No meaningful employee recognition program. Training is hit and miss. No interest from management (i.e. corporate), for feedback from front line… Advice to Senior Management: I would rethink the "Employee Engagement Survey". Survey feels "fixed", i.e. asking only questions where answers benefit corporate. There is no opportunity to provide… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Any Mountain.

Worked for Any Mountain? Contribute to the Community!