There are newer employer reviews for Aon Hewitt

Aon was my best working experience

Former Employee - Consultant in Hanoi (Vietnam)
Former Employee - Consultant in Hanoi (Vietnam)

I worked at Aon Hewitt

Pros

Aon Vietnam has the best corporate culture. We cultivate a great environment for teamwork and self-development. It is also a good place for work-life balance. There is an open communication platform throughout the company. Colleagues are also dear friends. To me, Aon was my family.

Cons

Aon paid less than fellows in the industry. The subsidiary in Vietnam was also tightly controlled by policies of the whole group, especially in terms of finance. It could be a hurdle for business development.

Advice to Management

Because consulting contains a lot of cultural features, each country should be given more autonomy to customize or localize its business practices

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Hewitt was a good place to start my career, and I gained some valuable knowledge and experience.

Former Employee - Pension Processing Assistant in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Pension Processing Assistant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Aon Hewitt

Pros

My co-workers and managers were friendly and supportive. As a large company, there are ample opportunities to move elsewhere in the firm.

Cons

I believe that the compensation for my position was less than some of the competitors. I also found it very difficult to get information about Hewitt's operations in other countries (I considered moving to Asia if there was a suitable position).

Advice to Management

I think that the company would benefit if all of the different sections communicated more, and if there were some systematic way to share resources, as I have the impression that certain teams or departments strive to "reinvent the wheel" for certain tasks, when someone else in the company already has found a solution.

2. good

Former Employee - Benefits Operations Administrator
    Former Employee - Benefits Operations Administrator

I worked at Aon Hewitt

Pros

a good place to work

Cons

nothing as such that can be said cons

Advice to Management

n/a