Aon Hewitt

www.aonhewitt.com
  www.aonhewitt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aon Hewitt

Aon was my best working experience

Former Employee - Consultant in Hanoi (Vietnam)
Former Employee - Consultant in Hanoi (Vietnam)

I worked at Aon Hewitt

Pros

Aon Vietnam has the best corporate culture. We cultivate a great environment for teamwork and self-development. It is also a good place for work-life balance. There is an open communication platform throughout the company. Colleagues are also dear friends. To me, Aon was my family.

Cons

Aon paid less than fellows in the industry. The subsidiary in Vietnam was also tightly controlled by policies of the whole group, especially in terms of finance. It could be a hurdle for business development.

Because consulting contains a lot of cultural features, each country should be given more autonomy to customize or localize its business practices

1295 Other Employee Reviews for Aon Hewitt (View Most Recent)

It was good learning experience and some good people to work with.

I have been working at Aon Hewitt

Pros

Work Life balance
    Facilities and campus

Cons

Less growth opportuntiies.
    Less focus on getting new technologies.

I gained a wealth of knowledge, but burned out from the stressful environment.

I worked at Aon Hewitt

Pros

The company is a good place to learn about the industry. There is a decent amount of flexibilty and alternative work schedules.

Cons

Hewitt Associates upper management is not in tune with the reality of how operations are completed on a daily basis. The goals set are unrealistic and often unattainable. The jobs are being sent offshore.

The leadership team at Hewitt should identify ways to accurately measure metrics and keep jobs within the United States. Create initiatives that will help the company and employees, not just something to do.

There are newer employer reviews for Aon Hewitt