Aon Hewitt

Stress-free job

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Aon Hewitt

Pros

Good benefit,
Work from home
Stress free job

Cons

poor compensation
raise or promotion based on the years of services not on the performance

1341 Other Employee Reviews for Aon Hewitt (View Most Recent)

Unsatisfying work that does not make you feel successful.

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Bridgewater, NJ
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Bridgewater, NJ

I worked at Aon Hewitt

Pros

You are provided decent compensation and a good benefits package. The co-workers are great and help you get through the day.

Cons

Long hours without overtime pay, no appreciation shown for overtime work, overtime work on a regular basis and sometimes weekends.

Create a better work/life balance for the employees. Hire more employees if needed instead of making employees stay past 8 PM on a daily basis and weekends.

Spent 10+ years at Hewitt, considered it 2nd home and loved it, but my loyalty is tested now

Current Employee - Benefits Operation Manager in Bridgeport, CT
    Current Employee - Benefits Operation Manager in Bridgeport, CT

I have been working at Aon Hewitt

Pros

Great benefits, flexibility, ability to work from home

Cons

I saw the company going downhill from the best place to work to the worst place to work. Everybody is so overloaded with work that this leaves no time for social life, family, weekends etc. Recording 50-70 hours per week is normal. Bad planning of internal stuffing and resources. Not hiring new people where they are needed. A lot of reporting to upper management that has become a time sucking machine. Core employees with many years of experience and work ethic are not valued as much any more. Only great memories of good times keep me there though don't know for how long. Though pay is not the main reason, I can see through this website that I am under the market average no matter how many years I spent at Hewitt.

Specialist with long service and devotion to Hewitt should be appreciated and valued accordingly. Management has to do something quickly to save the situation as many people are leaving and soon it will be too late to fix the situation. The remainig are taking on more and more work and it leads to the breakdown.

There are newer employer reviews for Aon Hewitt