Aon Hewitt

www.aonhewitt.com
  www.aonhewitt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aon Hewitt

Very Structured and procedure driven company. Employee friendly

Current Employee - Developer in Delhi (India)
Current Employee - Developer in Delhi (India)

I have been working at Aon Hewitt full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked at Hewitt as part of their Business Intelligence team. It was a great learning experience. The work was very structured and the company was very well organized. Overtime and working on weekends was frowned upon. If someone was caught working on weekends, then an explanation was sought and it was generally seen as a sign of inefficiency

Cons

Highly insulated layers of structure. This in turn inhibited learning from other teams.
Barring this one con, I can't think of any other.

1286 Other Employee Reviews for Aon Hewitt (View Most Recent)

Content

Current Employee - Team Developer - Customer Service in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Aon Hewitt

Pros

No work pressure, transparency, and employee satisfaction. I have worked with other organizations too but after joining Hewitt Associates, I can say, I feel content and proud to be a part of this organization.

Cons

I guess, the salary remuneration part of it would be a major bone of contention for many but for me, I joined with the full knowledge and looking back, I don't think I would want to change that.

Its good to have transparency, something which is lacking in major organizations so yes! please continue and you shall have content employees like me, in your organization for a long time. Not only content but hard working, efficient & diligent as well. (I know what I'm worth - this is for the last line)

Satisfied

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Aon Hewitt

Pros

Benefits, promotability are really great

Cons

Too many secrets, gossip is unrelenting

Listen to middle management