Aon Hewitt
3.0 of 5 1,045 reviews
www.aonhewitt.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

No loyalty to associates.

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsSecurity at workplace, clean workstations, latest software.

ConsNo transperancy about the hiring or advancement in company. Each team is made up of members who form an inner circle with immediate manager and the others are watched over for any error they make. Then they are out of the door without notice. For the pay the workload is immense. Vacation available, however with so many restrictions it will take more than this section to enumerate.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease consider the cost effectiveness of letting go of a worker who has years of experience as opposed to hiring and training new ones. Because the company hires and fires on a mindboggling regular basis.

Benefits Advisor

Benefits Advisor (Former Employee)
    The Woodlands, TX

I worked at Aon Hewitt full-time for more than a year

Pros: I learned a lot about Medicare period. Cons: Extremely weak and uneducated management. They never really knew what the real vision was. They… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house and start over with properly skilled management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Contractor for annual enrollment, just another number

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee)
    Lincolnshire, IL

I worked at Aon Hewitt as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They are a great company and I'm sure they've improved… Cons: If you are a contractor like I was, they don't give you much training. You are put on the phones right… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aon Hewitt.

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Hewitt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aon Hewitt CEO Kristi Savacool. All reviews posted anonymously by Aon Hewitt employees.