Aon Hewitt
3.0 of 5 1,044 reviews
www.aonhewitt.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

The job is what YOU make of it. A strong initiative to learn is the key to success.

Lead Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsIf you are proactive and driven by a strong work ethic, you can build quite a resume with limitless experience.

ConsWith hard work and ambition, comes knowledge. The more you know, the harder they will work you. Compensation does not correlate with experience. Once you have the experience, they expect you to pass it on to someone new to the company. At that point you become expendable, so prepare to move on.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of people in the wrong position. If the right people were in the right roles, productivity would at least double.

System Configuration Specialist

Systems Configuration Analysis (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I worked at Aon Hewitt full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Since the company best known as consultant client on health, pension and 401k for clients… Cons: The management team choosing employees to specialize on one area of their proprietary system therefore they don't have a change to get promotion because… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good people to work with, variety of projects to work on due to client roster

Creative (Current Employee)
    Lincolnshire, IL

I have been working at Aon Hewitt as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: variety of work, good people Cons: work environment seems very stale Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aon Hewitt.

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Hewitt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aon Hewitt CEO Kristi Savacool. All reviews posted anonymously by Aon Hewitt employees.