Aon Hewitt
3.0 of 5 1,045 reviews
www.aonhewitt.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Technology Services Intern

Technology Services Intern (Former Employee)
Lincolnshire, IL

ProsThe people that are in this department are extremely nice and willing to help you learn. The work changes daily and there is room for growth. You are given lots of responsibility as soon as you want it.

ConsThe office is a bit bleak. Some of the other employees can be difficult to work it, but this isn't a major problem. The cafeteria isn't that cheap.

Next Step to Something Better...

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Aon Hewitt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Technology & Tools Offered to work daily Cons: From an employee perspective, this company oversells & under performs. Management is inexperienced and reactive, creating unprofessional chaos. Directives change so quickly that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not Yet There

I have been working at Aon Hewitt full-time for less than a year

Pros: Pay is inline with peer organizations Cons: Lack of leadership Organizations not integrated No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aon Hewitt.

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Hewitt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aon Hewitt CEO Kristi Savacool. All reviews posted anonymously by Aon Hewitt employees.