Aon Hewitt
www.aonhewitt.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Generally ok but little effort put in to developing employees

Associate Consultant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Aon Hewitt full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGenerally the people I work with are great and the location is convenient. The data resources available to me are extensive which allows me to help my clients effectively.

Consfor an hr consulting firm they put almost no effort into developing their employees to grow in their career. great place to learn to be an analyst, but they do a poor job of developing effective consultants

Advice to Senior ManagementMake a plan to actually develop your employees so that the business can grow smartly, rather than triaging assignments as they come in.

Good

I have been working at Aon Hewitt

Pros: Good to work, Open culture, transparent Cons: not good for those who want work on latest technologies More

About the company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Aon Hewitt full-time

Pros: Great Environment to work with Cons: Hike in salary is not as good Advice to Senior Management: N/A More

There are newer reviews on Aon Hewitt.

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Hewitt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aon Hewitt CEO Kristi Savacool. All reviews posted anonymously by Aon Hewitt employees.