Great Learning Experience

Former Employee - Intern in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Intern in Atlanta, GA

Pros

-The people are fantastic... funny, kind, patient, and supportive -Structured management program for entry-level employees -Work/life balance is highly valued

Cons

-No-frills office space -Outdated technology and computing equipment -Corporate feel

Advice to Management

Technology should be an area of investment, not cost-cutting.

Other Employee Reviews for Aon Hewitt

1. Think twice before working here

Former Employee - Business Analyst
    Former Employee - Business Analyst

Pros

My overall compensation was low market value for my experience and skills, but acceptable given the current job market.

Cons

I wound up voluntarily quitting after just a few months for a large laundry list of reasons. Minimally, they included an IT infrastructure that is just simply, amazingly, and unforgivably inadequate. Most notably, I had stumbled into the most toxic work environment that I have EVER experienced. Ad hoc business practices combined with cliquish, rude, stressed out, and unfriendly coworkers, largely accepted incompetence, many unhappy clients, a hyper-subdued (oppressed?) office climate, and loose (non-existent) management all became glaringly obvious inside of a month on the job. I honestly don't know why anyone would continue working there except that people will endure much to keep a job. Fortunately, I had options that enabled me to escape relatively unscathed to work another day.

Advice to Management

You are too hands off and you need to get your head in the game to understand why your customers and employees are unhappy and unsatisfied.

2. Great environment and people

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

Pros

The people you work with are very amicable and helpful. Aon is a great place for those who value the work/life balance. Very relaxed environment, but the people are hard working.

Cons

Not a very challenging or demanding.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.