Aon Hewitt
3.0 of 5 1,045 reviews
www.aonhewitt.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Absolutely terrible company to work for!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Lincolnshire, IL

ProsThe only pros to this job were having the name on your resume and the benefits package was decent.

ConsThere are way too many cons to list for this place. Management sucks, you wont ever move or go anywhere in the company, crappy pay, rude and arrogant co-workers. HR department are the rudest people you will ever speak to. And so many more...

Advice to Senior ManagementPull your head out of your a$$ and start doing something. Or hears an idea- get a college degree! Learn how to be leaders and how to manage. Set better examples for your staff.

Awful!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Lincolnshire, IL

I worked at Aon Hewitt for more than 8 years

Pros: Possibly better than working at McDonalds, flipping burgers. Cons: Too much work, little recognition, set the bar so high that you can't… Advice to Senior Management: Get your head out of your a!@ No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Digital Plantation - hire lots of minorities but few in mgmt

Benefits Advisor (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Aon Hewitt full-time for more than a year

Pros: good job for low skilled - entry level - or… Cons: Very immature Team Managers - TM's will band together if they don't like an employee and try to frustrate them with write-ups. This is a… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up - get a life and create an environment… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aon Hewitt.

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Hewitt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aon Hewitt CEO Kristi Savacool. All reviews posted anonymously by Aon Hewitt employees.