Aon Hewitt
3.0 of 5 1,045 reviews
www.aonhewitt.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Good place to work

Managing Director (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsTop company with good benefits. Aon has office locations all over the world so if you want to work just about anywhere, you practically can with Aon. Aon has a good 401(k) plan and a pension plan. The pension plan has been extremely reduced for those employees that have joined after 2003 but something is better than nothing! The medical, dental, and vision benfits are excellent because Aon is a large insurance concern. The firm is very much into diversity and inclusion and they offer many opportunities for training. Aon (not just Aon Consulting) is approximately 45,000 people world wide.

ConsLarge company where things like work stations are (too) small but they are that way supposedly to keep overhead down. The firm is a bit overbearing when it comes to diversity and inculsion and they waste too much time and money publishing posters and magazines about parts of the firm that have nothing to do with my part of the business. We ask them to stop sending a large number of these publications to small offices where there may be 1/10 the number of people as compared to the number of copies sent but they never listen. Sometimes big is not always a good thing. I don't feel very connected to top management.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen more to the people in the "trenches."

Aon Consulting should stick to insurance and not pretend to be human capitol specialists

Selection Associate (Former Employee)
    Melville, NY

I worked at Aon Hewitt

Pros: It is a very large company Cons: You get "lost in the shuffle" and the Aon Consulting division that does assessment work for Verizon and recruiting services for Chysler Daimler is like… Advice to Senior Management: Either develop the EPO/RPO or sell it off to someone… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Nice Place to work

BOA (Current Employee)
    Chennai (India)

I have been working at Aon Hewitt full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very nice place to work, everyday you can learn many… Cons: Nothing as of now, very nice place to work.. Advice to Senior Management: very good management... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aon Hewitt.

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Hewitt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aon Hewitt CEO Kristi Savacool. All reviews posted anonymously by Aon Hewitt employees.