Aon Hewitt
3.0 of 5 1,041 reviews
www.aonhewitt.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Aon is a great place to work.

Benefits Consultant (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsI have been with Aon for over 6 years and am somewhat satisfied. I work from home one day a week and usually leave the office by 4. I love the people I work with and enjoy the work. My manager listens when I tell them how I feel and ask for advice and support.

ConsI have been stuck in the same role for almost 5 years due to turnover and lack of help/support from management. There is some overtime involved when client deadlines arrise.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication to employees about what is going on in the company.

Good place to work

Managing Director (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Aon Hewitt

Pros: Top company with good benefits. Aon has office locations all over the world so if you want to work just about anywhere, you practically… Cons: Large company where things like work stations are (too) small but they are that way supposedly to keep overhead down. The firm is a… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more to the people in the "trenches." Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Aon Consulting should stick to insurance and not pretend to be human capitol specialists

Selection Associate (Former Employee)
    Melville, NY

I worked at Aon Hewitt

Pros: It is a very large company Cons: You get "lost in the shuffle" and the Aon Consulting division that does assessment work for Verizon and recruiting services for Chysler Daimler is like… Advice to Senior Management: Either develop the EPO/RPO or sell it off to someone… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aon Hewitt.

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Hewitt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aon Hewitt CEO Kristi Savacool. All reviews posted anonymously by Aon Hewitt employees.