I have enjoyed my time at Aon Re and my career has blossomed.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Aon

Pros

Decent work environment with opportunity to excel. Extremely experienced mentors and senior leadership. Lean staff allows for good amount of responsibility fast.

Cons

As with most brokerage firms, company pays extremely well at the top and then it disipates exponentially as you move down the company.

Allow the mid-level brokers opportunities to produce business. Spread the bonus pool more evenly throughout the company. Offer sales training throughout the company.

Other Reviews for Aon

Bottomless pit of sharp sticks

Former Employee - CRM App Administrative  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - CRM App Administrative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Aon

Pros

Get your career started, meet other people and make connections, and get out as fast as you can without getting hit with the door!

Cons

The hours, the incredible workload, the utter lack of support, the thankless accomplishments, the sneaky HR policies, the moral-crushing white boys' club.

Your people are worth more than your money, because you'll eventually lose all the good people, and the money will follow them.

Good

Former Employee - Intern  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Intern in Chicago, IL

I worked at Aon

Pros

great mentors help with an ongoing experience of learning what the day to day operations of the company are like

Cons

lots of tediousness and corporate white collar boredom of sitting around while 10% of people do 90% of the work

the management of the company is awesome i think they are doing a really good job of running the place

There are newer employer reviews for Aon.

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!