Aon
www.aon.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Great Company

Account Specialist (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsProvides competitive salaries, and good access to training. Many opportunities for career growth in a variety of different paths. An ideal job for motivated candidates interested in risk management.

ConsA very big company, so with the good comes the bad. Sometimes it feels unorganized and it takes some time for information to be communicated from the higher ups. Overall though, a great place.

In one sentence? How about one word.........No.

Trainer (Current Employee)
    Glenview, IL

I have been working at Aon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Sacrificing personal liberties and a small amount of your humanity… Cons: No work life balance, unless your life is about work. And poor management in general. The performance management… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up, and stop throwing all of your employees under the bus. You know, if you'd actually create an enjoyable place to work, you could… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Low Morale in the Workplace

Account Specialist (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Aon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: My department is more of a relax environment in comparaision… Cons: The medical benefits are expensive and deductibles are high. It gets worst every year being employed at AON. Please get your salary up front because… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aon.

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aon CEO Greg Case. All reviews posted anonymously by Aon employees.