Aon

www.aon.com

Small fish in a Huge pond

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsLaid back, flexible office environment. Admins don't get bonuses like everyone else in the office. Company offers 401K matching.

ConsHorrible health benefits - you have to pay through the nose to get decent coverage, otherwise you have to settle for a high deductible plan. Not much room for advancement. No pride or ownership of work product - nobody really cares about what they do because the company never acknowledges or rewards it. This place is depressing.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more communication and leadership in the office. People need to be rewarded and need to enjoy the workplace if you want them to really perform and care about the company.

Interning at Aon

I have been working at Aon

Pros: As an intern you have a very flexible schedule, the… Cons: There really isn't much of a culture in Aon. More

Best company I've worked for......so far!

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Aon full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Generally good people in Management positions. Good investor in talent and development. Good benefits package. Good 401k match. Decent pay… Cons: Old and outdated office environments. Cheap IT and Office Services. Usual big… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in IT. Get a 'higher tier' Office Services provider....no more cheap, nasty coffee! Provide a better working environment...more in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aon.

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!