Apache
www.apachecorp.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Fast paced, challenging, keeps you on your toes!

I have been working at Apache full-time for more than 10 years

ProsDecisions made quickly, always striving for improvement, great team.

ConsCorporate policy feels like it is starting to interfere at Region level. Market forces are pulling staff away, if you want to be the best you need to pay to keep the best. Watch out!

Advice to Senior ManagementWatch the bureaucratic empire building, get back to basics and get lean and mean again.

Fast paced and a great learning experience

Summer Student (Current Employee)
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Apache as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -Fast paced -Nice people -Good training -Provides good instruction Cons: -None that I know of so far More

Stable company, great benefits

Internal Auditor (Former Employee)

I worked at Apache full-time

Pros: Great medical and retirement benefits. Stock incentive plans are enticing. Competitive pay for industry & job market. Seasoned industry employees; great opportunities… Cons: Company culture is who you know not what you know. In reference to Internal Audit Dept, training opportunities are… Advice to Senior Management: Great job on where you have taken company. If you would like to make the company "a great place to work"… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apache.

Worked for Apache? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apache reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apache CEO Steve Farris. All reviews posted anonymously by Apache employees.