Apex Companies, LLC
www.apexcos.com Rockville, MD 500 to 999 Employees

Apex knows how to hide disfunction within the final product.

Geologist (Former Employee)
Midlothian, VA

ProsApex has aquired an amazing asset in the regional managers' talents and ability to produce high quality project reports.

ConsPoor execution of strategy. Terrible employee engagement. Not enough oversight of regional projects by corporate management. If regional revenues and costs hit expectations, there is not a deep dive into product performance or relationship between employees and managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementApex began making some changes before I left. These included a complete changeover of the employee anual review policy. Further efforts should incentivize regional managers to help promote employees. Audit regional managers ability to keep employees certified in a timely maner. Ensure regional managers are current in needed technical skills which may have lapsed (i.e. if company has one engineer, make sure that they can still DESIGN, not just BUILD) a remediation system).

Solid Environmental Consulting Firm

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Urbandale, IA

I have been working at Apex Companies, LLC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Apex provided every opportunity for growth that I could have asked for. In less than three years, I went from an Environmental Scientist to… Cons: Working at Apex is incredibly fast-paced and exciting. If you are… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to allow for growth with your "excelling performers" and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lies, lies lies

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Apex Companies, LLC full-time

Pros: There is great opportunities for advancement....if you have no morals… Cons: Constant travel, no consistency, and lies. Advice to Senior Management: Shoot yourselves in the head. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Apex Companies, LLC.

Worked for Apex Companies, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apex Companies, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apex Companies, LLC CEO Peter Ceribelli. All reviews posted anonymously by Apex Companies, LLC employees.