Apex Computer Systems
www.acsi2000.com Cerritos, CA 50 to 149 Employees

For the past 10+ years it has been very uplifting, gratifying and experience building.

Cerritos, CA

ProsVery people orientated company that tries to allow the individuals to participate in the growth and direction of the company. It does all it can to try and assure the profit is shared by bonus or raises when it can. Very little direct turn over due to employee dissatisfaction and when there is a required down sizing due to contract turn over, the employees want to come back as soon as they can. The people who do work there are very friendly and diverse from various ethnic groups and experience levels in the industry which helps bind the organizations closeness in helping develop its future as well as helping the employee in developing his or hers. The owner is working on developing the personnel and organization to think and work toward securing Apex for the next 100 years through a training and development program called "Project Century". It is to set the tone and mind set for the next 3 future generations of employees. They are also developing new ideas and thoughts of looking into the future of IT Service delivery and developing tools and ideas toward the future of that business.

ConsGrowth is currently to dependent on on major customer and the development of new customer base is a slow process. No large capital source to help it grow and develop quicker thus the improvements are a bit long in coming but they do come. It tries to give good benefits and does a good job with the resource it has but as a small company it is hard to compete with larger organizations.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work on the growth of the business with new customers and continue to look for and add great people to become "Apexians".

Great coworkers, but company lacks direction

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Apex Computer Systems full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The coworkers work together like a family. We believe that if we take care of the… Cons: There have been some major changes in the senior management and it is difficult to tell where the company is headed. The work environment seems… Advice to Senior Management: It will be much easier for the workers to align ourselves to the interests of the company if management is more transparent about what those… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not happy

Cerritos, CA

I have been working at Apex Computer Systems

Pros: Relaxed atmosphere, no micromanagement. Treats employees well. Good benefits such as medical, dental,… Cons: Very confused management style. Not too certain on their corporate strategy. The company… Advice to Senior Management: Find out what your core competency is before the time runs out. I would suggest either… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apex Computer Systems.

Worked for Apex Computer Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apex Computer Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apex Computer Systems CEO Philip Chen. All reviews posted anonymously by Apex Computer Systems employees.