Apex Facility Resources

www.apexfacility.com
  www.apexfacility.com
There are newer employer reviews for Apex Facility Resources

A team and company that recognizes its shortcomings... and is bouncing back

I have been working at Apex Facility Resources full-time

Pros

Attentive, results-driven leadership (apparently a huge improvement from years past)
Strong, supportive team at the office and warehouse
Many opportunities for growth in different departments (company in state of transition)

Cons

Growing, learning executive leadership (office = best place to be on some days, the worst on others)
Pace of gathering necessary documents/materials for time-sensitive projects is slow
New, community-based company culture at its infancy

Be there for your employees--if they say they need something--well, they need it. It's great to know that you're working on your leadership skills, but please share that knowledge with the rest of us too.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Apex Facility Resources (View Most Recent)

Company is taking steps in the right direction

Current Employee - Operations in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Operations in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Apex Facility Resources full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

1) Great people to work with. Everyone is working toward common goals and are eager to help each other out. Very supportive environment.
    2) Opportunities for career advancement based on performance. Skills and accomplishments are recognized and rewarded.
    3) Emphasis on social activities and team building exercises. Helps build morale. Has made a positive impact on company and work environment. Wine Fridays/Beer o' Clock is a favorite!

Cons

1) Apex needs to be a more proactive environment. We offer many products and services to our clients. Our processes need to be improved to adjust with client needs and be more flexible with their timelines.
    2) We need a bigger onsite installation crew. We have many talented crew members, but we need more in order to serve our clients better.
    3) Changes: They're great, but constant amendments to processes and personnel disrupt day-to-day operations.

Improve communication among departments to deliver better service to clients. This will help alleviate pressure from last-minute project additions and client requests.

Dysfunctional

I worked at Apex Facility Resources full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Left the company to move on to a company that knows what it is doiing.

Cons

Doesn't have a clear vision. Owner and Husband should not be working together. Too much nepotism. Fighting an uphill battle- high turn over, lack of direction, and no clear mission.

C.O.O is in over his head. Needs more compassion not able to relate well to others. Making useless mission statements that are not relevant. Can not get Owners to see the bigger picture.

There are newer employer reviews for Apex Facility Resources