Apex Facility Resources

www.apexfacility.com
  www.apexfacility.com
There are newer employer reviews for Apex Facility Resources

A team and company that recognizes its shortcomings... and is bouncing back

I have been working at Apex Facility Resources full-time

Pros

Attentive, results-driven leadership (apparently a huge improvement from years past)
Strong, supportive team at the office and warehouse
Many opportunities for growth in different departments (company in state of transition)

Cons

Growing, learning executive leadership (office = best place to be on some days, the worst on others)
Pace of gathering necessary documents/materials for time-sensitive projects is slow
New, community-based company culture at its infancy

Be there for your employees--if they say they need something--well, they need it. It's great to know that you're working on your leadership skills, but please share that knowledge with the rest of us too.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Apex Facility Resources (View Most Recent)

Company is taking steps in the right direction

Current Employee - Operations in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Operations in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Apex Facility Resources full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

1) Great people to work with. Everyone is working toward common goals and are eager to help each other out. Very supportive environment.
    2) Opportunities for career advancement based on performance. Skills and accomplishments are recognized and rewarded.
    3) Emphasis on social activities and team building exercises. Helps build morale. Has made a positive impact on company and work environment. Wine Fridays/Beer o' Clock is a favorite!

Cons

1) Apex needs to be a more proactive environment. We offer many products and services to our clients. Our processes need to be improved to adjust with client needs and be more flexible with their timelines.
    2) We need a bigger onsite installation crew. We have many talented crew members, but we need more in order to serve our clients better.
    3) Changes: They're great, but constant amendments to processes and personnel disrupt day-to-day operations.

Improve communication among departments to deliver better service to clients. This will help alleviate pressure from last-minute project additions and client requests.

You're joking!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Apex Facility Resources full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Can't think of any - time off policy is good if you're part of the family

Cons

Owners, Management, Family - The nepotism is crazy - the whispering and back stabbing is high in a very small office. HR has no experience and seems to have a hard time getting things right. Operations can't get out of their own way. Ops manager doesn't even know when he loses a truck in his fleet. The list goes on and on.

If you're a move company and you have to hire a move consultant to move your own warehouse you may as well close the doors.

There are newer employer reviews for Apex Facility Resources