There are newer employer reviews for Apex Homes

At one time a great place to work with great management.

Current Employee - Plant Employee  in  Middleburg, PA
Current Employee - Plant Employee in Middleburg, PA

I have been working at Apex Homes

Pros

Generally every effort is made to have constant work flow for the production line. Our sales and engineering staff is always looking at new and improved ideas.

Cons

Giant gap in communication between senior management and production employees. This place operates in virtually the same way it did when it opened 20 years ago. Modular homes are based around cutting edge ideas and technology, Apex has dropped that ball.

Owning family get to work or get the hell out of the way.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Apex Homes (View Most Recent)

Employees at the bottom

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Middleburg, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Middleburg, PA

I have been working at Apex Homes

Pros

Been there so long, It's close to my house so it's not bad when gas prices are high, no other jobs in the area or most of us would be gone

Cons

You are unimportant. We watch as all of the good people who actually care are eliminated and wonder when our time is up.

Get rid of who ever is making the bad decisions and bring back the people who cared about this place.

What would Bob do?

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Middleburg, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Middleburg, PA

I worked at Apex Homes

Pros

Most employees were like family. We had all been there for so long. Very interesting company. Homes were once sought after.

Cons

Lack of respect from senior management. No positive feedback. Only negative responses. Unable to take vacation days and no rollover. Not treated as an important part of the team even though you were there before the company opened.

Treat people fairly. Let people do their jobs without interference from inexperienced senior management.

There are newer employer reviews for Apex Homes

Worked for Apex Homes? Contribute to the Community!