Apex Merchant Group

www.apexmg.net
  www.apexmg.net
There are newer employer reviews for Apex Merchant Group

Made a lot of money and connections

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES
Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES

I have been working at Apex Merchant Group

Pros

1. APEX has great commissions, love the pay structure
2. Wasn’t sure about APEX but once I got started it was obvious that they knew how to help me in the field.
3. I saw some of the negative postings, It’s been nothing but a good experience for me
4. I can tell that they really care about how they treat their customers; I have nothing bad to say about them.
5. I love getting paid daily; I don’t have to wait a week like lots of other places I worked.
6. APEX makes it easy, fun and I love the way that I feel like I’m getting the best support possible from my Manager.
7. I have written 48 deals with APEX and only had minor issues. I get a big bonus once I write my 75th deal.
8. So many companies out there are full of it, I love the way that APEX does what they say they are going to do.
9. Last week I made $1,900! Love this job!

Cons

The only Downsides are the hours. When you're trying to make a ton of money, you have to work alot...

None really. A good program...

7 Other Employee Reviews for Apex Merchant Group (View Most Recent)

Love my job!!!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Advisor in Ocean City, NJ
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Advisor in Ocean City, NJ

I have been working at Apex Merchant Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked for Apex Merchant Group for over 3 years and I love it! The team leaders are there to help and support you throughout the day. And if for some reason your team leader is unavailable, there's another one ready to step up to the plate and treat you like you're one of his own! The CEO, COO, and Senior VP of Sales are all down to earth and supportive of everyone's success. This is a very lucrative job and I've proven to myself time and time again with this company that hard work DOES pay off!!

Cons

Like any sales/commissions job, you have to actually work (and yes some days work hard) to be successful. This isn't a "sit at your desk and collect a paycheck" job. But if you're willing to put forth the effort and listen to your team leader and apply their advice, you WILL be successful!

Honestly, all i can say is keep doing what you're doing! I love the help and support I get every day, no matter what I need! There's always someone in management available for their employees and merchants!

Horrible!

Former Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX

I worked at Apex Merchant Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You are paid every week and the pay is ok before they start the high insurance high turn over seems to be catering to the younger group that wear less clothes

Cons

Not enough resumes, there are no company values. Andy Frankel has a lot of money s he dies not have to be nice to you

The name changes are beginning to be a problem and the management varies it goes from 1 person to another. The company is always being sued

There are newer employer reviews for Apex Merchant Group