Apex Systems
www.apexsystemsinc.com Glen Allen, VA 500 to 999 Employees

OK

Development Manager (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Apex Systems

ProsThis is the first time I worked with Apex Sys as consultant. My experience Until is fair. They pay on time, Organized and I Like the Admin person at San diego.

ConsAs I said, This is the first time I worked with Apex Sys as consultant. The recruiter and the account Manager they were so dificult to do negociation with in the first time.

Advice to Senior Management- Be honest with Consultant.
- recognize People there qualification
- Support Consultant to get contract by giving
- Save some couple dollars will not help to find a good Candidat that will represent Apex at Client site.

Apex is an excellent company to help get you back work and back into the corporate environment.

Help Desk Annalist (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Apex Systems

Pros: If you have an extensive resume you will be offered many opportunities.… Cons: It is the nature of these temporary contract positions... these are temporary positions, neither allowing you to make any headway… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I felt like I was in a recruiting sweat shop

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I worked at Apex Systems

Pros: They hire entry level, lots of free lunches, and there is… Cons: They set the same production goals for everyone, whether or not you have been there a week or have been there for 5 years; or… Advice to Senior Management: You can't hold everyone to the same standard. Realize that some positions are harder to fill than others. Stop hiring sorority girls they make the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apex Systems.

Worked for Apex Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apex Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apex Systems CEO Jeff Veatch. All reviews posted anonymously by Apex Systems employees.