Apex Systems

www.apexsystemsinc.com
  www.apexsystemsinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Apex Systems

Great company- always behind you.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Account Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Car allowance, competitive atmosphere, decent benefits

Cons

need a better base salary

248 Other Employee Reviews for Apex Systems (View Most Recent)

Late Paychecks

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Apex Systems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I can't think of any at the moment.

Cons

They are disrespectful and don't provide support to the contractors. For instance, they intentionally withheld one paycheck to "teach me a lesson" (per an email that was read to me over the phone by an Apex staffer). Then, they withheld yet another paycheck because it had not been approved by the client early enough payment (it was over a holiday week-end) rather than asking me to expedite the approval. They really did not seem to care (one way or another) if I got paid at all. Also, they did a very poor job of communicating their hours...the recorded message said that they were open over Thanksgiving week; in fact, they were not open that Friday and available to the contractors who were required to work. This is the Chicago office and they totally suck!

Talking to a brick wall, you might get better respect working for WALMART.

Former Employee - Apex Systems in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Apex Systems in Washington, DC

I worked at Apex Systems as a contractor

Pros

Pro active in getting you a job, that if your qualified for the position they are looking for.

Cons

You will be ignored when requesting information.
    "Examples"
    1. Requesting proper information so I can fill out the client time sheet properly, and no one in the company knew what to do and just blew me off.
    2. Trying communicate and being ignored by Accounting to get the expenses filled out properly and making sure your expense was done right so you can get the money you spent from you own wallet to get the job done.
    3. Being lied about the job contract, saying it was to be contract to hire and finding out from the company who contracted out to apex saying this job is only a 6 month and having a slim to none chance being hired on.
    4. Being neglected and respected as a human being when wanting information.

So if you want to be ignored and treated like trash but want okay $$$ then try APEX system.

I would never recommend anyone to this company and have them go through the garbage and disrespect I have gone through.

From my review day, I am still waiting the money that is owed to me but they are still figuring out their un-organized bs, even though the contract of the company I was working for already approved and agreed of the expenses.

For the CEO to fire everyone and have the CEO resign. Maybe hiring new manage with better vaule's will maybe make APEX a respectable firm to work for.

There are newer employer reviews for Apex Systems