Apex Systems

www.apexsystemsinc.com

Great place to start and build your career

Managing Director (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsPeople - you get to work with some of the most out going, intelligent and driven people in the industry who will turn you from a entry level college graduate to a very well rounded business person.
Culture - Apex embodies the work hard/play hard mentality. Everyone is driven to succeed by working together.
Opportunity - the opportunity is always performance based, never on tenure which opens the door for limitless possibilities.

ConsIf you are looking for a "easy" job where you can surf the web all day and have little responsibility, this is not it. This is not a place where you can just "cruise" and be successful, its a competitive environment and takes some hard work but, you will be rewarded for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the outstanding culture of setting and exceeding high expectations and rewarding your people which makes Apex such a great place to work.

Great Company

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: advancement opportunities great pay in depth training feedback rewards and recognition great benefits and perks your… Cons: None that I have seen and that is why… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company and great opportunities

Account Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I work at Apex because I love it. I think we are the best of the best and have one of the most enjoyable… Cons: As in ll professional positions, you must work hard to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Apex Systems.

Worked for Apex Systems? Contribute to the Community!