Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Richmond, VA
Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been at Apex Systems for over 3 years and I can't imagine working anywhere else! It's a fun, fast-paced, competitive environment and if you put in the effort to achieve your goals, you are rewarded for it. Your supervisors are always looking to help you grow and develop professionally and the opportunity to advance your career is there!

Cons

Don't have a flexible work schedule

Other Employee Reviews for Apex Systems

1. Great environment, great people and feel like they really appreciate my work

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Oakland, CA
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Apex Systems as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The people seem to really be passionate about their jobs. They are good at what they do, have opinions and there are forums for their voices to be heard. Like in any company that is larger than a startup, sometimes your voice isn't heard right away and you have to standup and speakup but they really try to find good talent and keep the talent they have.

Cons

All the products and visions aren't 100% clear across the company. I feel like a successful company - the vision, product, the goals and what the company offers should be as well known from the CEO all the way down to the receptionist (who is amazing by the way).

Advice to Management

Empower everyone - not just department heads. Have them lead and grow. Sometimes your best talent already exists within your 4 walls. It's just a matter of giving them the tools and motivation to succeed.

Head hunter agency of last resort

Current Contractor - Network Engineer
    Current Contractor - Network Engineer

I have been working at Apex Systems as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

As a contractor your are paid weekly.

Cons

Poor health insurance benefits. You are just an asset not an employee. Your employee representative may not be around in 3-4 months. The ones that are decent will move out of recruiting or get fired. You will only receive lip service if you come with a problem about the contract your being subbed to.