Apex Systems
www.apexsystemsinc.com Glen Allen, VA 500 to 999 Employees

Employees first

Management Consultant (Current Employee)
Irving, TX

I have been working at Apex Systems as a contractor for less than a year

ProsApex works harder than any other consultancy to ensure your placement. They listen, are receptive and act on early risk or issues to make a positive relationship for all.

ConsIn order to promote a balance of family and work, it can be a challenge to meet your counterparts and to network internally.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to empower the internal team of recruiters and consultants and take an opportunity to make regular on-site visits. This is where we succeed and keep ahead and on top of requirements and expectations.

Great 6 month contract to hire experience

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Apex Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They fight for getting you a good offer from their… Cons: Lack of leave in a contract to hire situation is… Advice to Senior Management: None, they're doing a good job as far as I'm… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Project Manager

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at Apex Systems as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great support from agents while you are on the engagement Cons: No emphasis on providing training and development. Limited to no… Advice to Senior Management: Develop internal on line courses for your consultants that they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apex Systems.

Worked for Apex Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apex Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apex Systems CEO Jeff Veatch. All reviews posted anonymously by Apex Systems employees.