Apex Systems

There are newer employer reviews for Apex Systems

BIG Reward for Hard Work

Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is a sales job, so you determine how hard you work and how much you want to make. The commission structure is incredible and having interviewed at both of our top competitors before I joined the team, I know it is the highest! Everyone is young and work hard, play hard describes our culture to a tee. If you are driven and want to make a lot of money, this is the place for you!

Cons

It's sales... Everything is not always going to go your way. You can't let it get you down. The reward outweighs the hardships.

Keep doing what you're doing! They provide all the support I need to be extremely successful at my job!

249 Other Employee Reviews for Apex Systems (View Most Recent)

Great Employer in the tough staffing industry

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have always considered myself to be a hard worker and at Apex Systems I am rewarded for that—both financially and with career growth. The goals are clearly established and as long as you are working to hit those goals, Apex will take the time to develop you. Management will tailor their management styles to meet the needs of each individual employee. If you prove yourself to be hard-working and responsible, you will not be micromanaged. If you are struggling and need more attention, management will be extra involved. All of our office gets along extremely well and it’s refreshing to have supportive co-workers around in a hard staffing industry.

A huge perk of working for Apex, is our commission structure. I’ve compared the Apex commission structure against many of our competitors and Apex is, by far, the most competitive. I’ve seen many people hit the six-figure income mark within the first 3 years of working here.

Cons

The staffing industry is tough. It’s highly competitive and you have to work really hard to be successful. When people leave Apex, I find that it’s often the industry they do not like rather than Apex.

If you work hard, have a high level of resiliency and love money, Apex is for you!

Keep rewarding us for our work, and we will continue to grow!

A great company with outstanding staff.

Current Employee - IT Support Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - IT Support Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people are very appreciative and always willing to assist. They have a great team work environment. The staff are always ready to with you in every situation

Cons

Sometimes they fell to protect employee interests. I had a situation when a contract was was canceled after an offer was extended and they never explained clearly what happened. I was never compensated.

Always work to protect your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Apex Systems