Apollo Education Group
www.apollo.edu Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

Horrible

Academic Counselor (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsMost of the benefits are good to have as an employee, depending on your manager dissgression felxible time is an ok benefit as well. Working with postive co-workers as a team.

ConsManagement is constatntly changing personal views of performance and purpose of job title. Many changes take place and it is management responsibility to help guide and assist in all changes which is not always demonstrated. There is a bias in the way the call center is sun by various mangement and teams, it becomes overwhelming and negative to work in. A low importance demand or indirect communication can lead to misunderstandings which only go against the employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome people shouldnt be managers, especially for a well known company as Apollo.

Great

IT Engineer II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apollo Education Group

Pros: flexible schedules and opportunities to work closely with business Cons: not challenged technically to prove Advice to Senior Management: Reward employee based on performance, not based on his manager More

So far, so good

I have been working at Apollo Education Group

Pros: The company in my opinion offers above average compensation in terms of salary and benefits. I assume that when it comes to management, it… Cons: Benefits are not effective from day one and there is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apollo Education Group.

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apollo Education Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apollo Education Group CEO Gregory W. Cappelli. All reviews posted anonymously by Apollo Education Group employees.