Apollo Education Group

www.apollo.edu

Apollo Group -- A Great place to work

IT Supervisor, Technical Support (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsApollo Group is recession-proof, pays well and has a wonderful benefits package. They offer a wide array of jobs in many different departments. They also provide employees with the chance to go to school and obtain a degree for free.

The opportunities for promotions and job growth are plentiful at Apollo Group, Inc., and because it is such a large companies, there is opportunity for lateral movement between departments and divisions. If your current job is not satisfactory, you can easily find a job within the company and apply for it without pressure or resentment from management.

They hire family members, and many people work with their spouses, parents, or siblings.

ConsThere is no down side really.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be better and more effective communication from senior management to employees, and they need to institute better change management strategies.

Varies Greatly Depending Upon Your Direct Management

Software Developer (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Apollo Education Group

Pros: Apollo has a large IT organization where there is the opportunity to be exposed to the latest technology. You will find that most of… Cons: The benefits and downsides vary greatly depending upon your direct management. As a developer, your workload will differ depending upon the project/department to which… Advice to Senior Management: Provide a more standardized development process and guidelines to the software teams. Evaluation of existing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pays Less for Employees with Education

Academic Counselor (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Apollo Education Group

Pros: Tuition benefits, team building activities, easy to get approved for time off, possibilities to get 20% raises bi-yearly,… Cons: Leadership is a joke. I have been in the organization for three years and I have only been in the room with my director… Advice to Senior Management: Besides that fact that all of our senior management is leaving or has left for Grand Canyon State I wonder what is going on. … More
There are newer reviews on Apollo Education Group.

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!