Apollo Education Group
www.apollo.edu Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

No room for growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsThe culture of the divisions are pretty upbeat and fun in general. There was a time when people could move up in the organization but that went away. It was also nice not having to take any work home with you. Good first job out of college to get your feet wet.

ConsThe benefits were great and have been getting less and less each year. Top down management style has taken control and very little room for creativity or suggestions. No room for career advancement since it is already top-heavy. Very inconsistent with staff management policies. The vision and goals of the company are poorly communicated leaving a vast amount of employees to fend for themselves as to what to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove communication and be honest with staff.

Above average place to work

Accounting (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apollo Education Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: benefits; good upper management; performance recognition awards Cons: company has not implemented innovative 'monotony breakers' as some other… Advice to Senior Management: give low-level staff more of a say in (some) operations No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Are you in for the long haul?

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apollo Education Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The staff and co workers keep it running, they are great.… Cons: Apollo is going through some major changes due to the market.… Advice to Senior Management: Meet with the employees regularly (this is starting to happen) give the survivors some measure of confidence that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apollo Education Group.

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apollo Education Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apollo Education Group CEO Gregory W. Cappelli. All reviews posted anonymously by Apollo Education Group employees.