Apollo Education Group
www.apollo.edu Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

Decent Place to Work

Academic Advisor, College Or University (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsThey offer good benefits and fair pay, for the most part. They usually make an effort to reward employees at least once a year with free food and entertainment for a few hours, which provided a good break.

ConsThe company lacks clear direction, poor management, and lack of accountability. Each manager seems to decide what to do with their team without using a division standard. It often had a negative affect if were partnered with a manager who doesn't perform well or isn't interested in being fair.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with and listen more to each individual, be accountable for your actions, and make sure to communicate any changes, whether or not you feel that they are important.

IT Administrator

Campus Technologist (Former Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

I worked at Apollo Education Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Paid Tuition and Proffesional Certifications Good Healthcare, Dental, 401K Benefits Raises based… Cons: much needed changes come slowly due to company culture reputation of for-profit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Waste of time working here

I have been working at Apollo Education Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great benefits all around, especially the 401k Decent pay, but still below average for the industry Depending… Cons: Poor executive management - investment bankers are running the company into the ground just like they did when they were head of their banks Middle management… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees and help them help you. The moral is very low at this company because executive management doesn't care. Give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Apollo Education Group.

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apollo Education Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apollo Education Group CEO Gregory W. Cappelli. All reviews posted anonymously by Apollo Education Group employees.