Great place to work for motivated, driven, and engaged professionals

Current Employee - IT Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - IT Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Apollo Education Group

Pros

This is a great place for motivated, driven, and engaged IT professionals who are serious about building a strong career and future for themselves. Those who are hungry to learn, grow, and share their knowledge will thrive in Apollo IT. My team, work environment, and management are fantastic. I enjoy my work and look forward to coming to work every day. The challenge my work brings, the team I work with, and the engaged and involved managers on my team make it a place I want to continue working. Our team is able to work from home two days a week and our management is very flexible when life happens. Vacation time and sick time are very sufficient and the benefits are affordable.

Cons

Our company has gone through some significant restructuring which can leave a sour taste for some but it is a sign of better things that are either occurring now or are on the near horizon.

Management should continue listening closely to employees at all levels, conduct appropriate job function and salary analyses and stay tuned to your teams. It is so important to ensure your teams are happy and their needs are met.

Other Reviews for Apollo Education Group

Great company that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Apollo Education Group

Pros

Some of the best co-workers someone could ask for. Challenging environment which means you are hardly ever bored. Good benefits such as free school for bachelors degree programs.

Cons

Fast growing company that is constantly in a state of change. The constant change can mean that reviews and such are not given in a timely manner.

I would recommend the same thing I would recommend to any other employer. Listen to your employees' ideas on how to make our enviroment better for both the workers and the consumers.

Good position for recent graduate

Former Employee - Enrollment Counselor  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Enrollment Counselor in Dallas, TX

I worked at Apollo Education Group

Pros

Good position to get experience in sales/education environment

Cons

Very competitive environment, felt it was necessary to get students enrolled in program regardless of their personal wants/needs.

Need to improve education of counselors

There are newer employer reviews for Apollo Education Group.

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!