Apollo Education Group

Great Job!

Current Employee - Technical Support in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Technical Support in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Apollo Education Group

Pros

Apollo Group will be your dream job if you enjoy working with the young professional demographic. In Technical Support, you will work with your friends and enjoy good conversation and be treated fairly by your management team.

Cons

It is fairly difficult to make the switch between a Contract-to-Hire and a Permanent Employee.

I would suggest that the management keep doing what they're doing.

337 Other Employee Reviews for Apollo Education Group (View Most Recent)

Okay company, too slow and bureaucratic environment.

Current Employee - Software Developer II in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Software Developer II in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Apollo Education Group

Pros

Relaxed work. Nobody cares when you come and when you leave. Some teams has one day per week Work From (for) Home. Can work from remote all time in some cases. You can least bother about work.

Cons

Nobody bothers if it fails in production, we can fix it later (IT). Low morale and Managers don't value developers/analysts. IT People working for long time in company resist new ideas from new employees and keep them away for job security and management supports it.

IT Restructuring started in 2009 needs to be in-depth. Process needs to be defined and improved a lot to become a word-class company as it is targeting.

Apollo Group

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Apollo Education Group

Pros

The benefits are fantastic and the corporate culture is pretty relaxed. The company's success has provided stable employment opportunities to thousands and continues to grow through tough economic times.

Cons

Apollo Group is far from perfect, but I have seen a lot of positive changes since Chas Edelstein came on board. I feel that the majority of our company's problems stem from inexperienced (and often uneducated) middle management.

Look beyond generic, "one size fits all" performance measurements that are often beyond an employee's control. Focus on what really matters and the employees that add value to the organization- quality, not quantity.

There are newer employer reviews for Apollo Education Group