Apollo Group
www.apollogrp.edu Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

Great place to work for motivated, driven, and engaged professionals

IT Manager (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Apollo Group

ProsThis is a great place for motivated, driven, and engaged IT professionals who are serious about building a strong career and future for themselves. Those who are hungry to learn, grow, and share their knowledge will thrive in Apollo IT. My team, work environment, and management are fantastic. I enjoy my work and look forward to coming to work every day. The challenge my work brings, the team I work with, and the engaged and involved managers on my team make it a place I want to continue working. Our team is able to work from home two days a week and our management is very flexible when life happens. Vacation time and sick time are very sufficient and the benefits are affordable.

ConsOur company has gone through some significant restructuring which can leave a sour taste for some but it is a sign of better things that are either occurring now or are on the near horizon.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should continue listening closely to employees at all levels, conduct appropriate job function and salary analyses and stay tuned to your teams. It is so important to ensure your teams are happy and their needs are met.

Great company that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace

Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Apollo Group

Pros: Some of the best co-workers someone could ask for. Challenging environment which means you… Cons: Fast growing company that is constantly in a state of change. The constant… Advice to Senior Management: I would recommend the same thing I would recommend to any other employer. Listen to your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good position for recent graduate

Enrollment Counselor (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Apollo Group

Pros: Good position to get experience in sales/education environment Cons: Very competitive environment, felt it was necessary to get students… Advice to Senior Management: Need to improve education of counselors Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apollo Group.

Worked for Apollo Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apollo Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apollo Group CEO Gregory W. Cappelli. All reviews posted anonymously by Apollo Group employees.