Apollo International
www.apollointernational.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Ok company if you want a check.

Security Guard (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Apollo International

ProsYou get paid every two weeks.They are very flexible when it comes to scheduling. They provide all new employees with free uniforms and training.

ConsTheir are not many room to advance. If you are not part of the team at Apollo, you don't have the chance to advance. They are just like any other contracted security. It's all about the profits.They mostly advance white employees over minorities.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease start acting like leaders instead of managers. When you put profits first, in the long term you will have a whole bunch of unhappy employees.

A temporary gig that turned permanent, and I kind of wish it hadn't.

Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Apollo International

Pros: - At a management level, everyone got along very well in the local office. - Senior managers are… Cons: - At guard level, expect dull work, low pay, and indifferent supervisors. - Throughout the company, an extremely cynical worldview. -… Advice to Senior Management: Performance reviews, performance reviews, performance reviews. At all levels, we need feedback to grow. Tighten the heirarchy,… More

A great place to start in the industry

Shift Supervisor (Former Employee)
Cambridge, MA

I worked at Apollo International

Pros: -great pay and benefits in the industry. -smaller company, more of a personable feel. Senior management would stop by and check in. -client site where i was… Cons: -if you are interested in a M-F 9-5 job, working for Apollo or any security company is not for you. -Doom and Gloom as many clients… Advice to Senior Management: take a look at your area managers and make sure they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apollo International.

Worked for Apollo International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apollo International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apollo International CEO Richard T. Ryer. All reviews posted anonymously by Apollo International employees.