ApotheCom

www.apothecom.com
There are newer employer reviews for ApotheCom

Strong strategic and scientific company

Former Employee - Medical Director in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Medical Director in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ApotheCom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Really smart, fun people. Good collaboration across the offices. Senior management listens and responds to problems. Strong scientific and digital groups and they are all in-house which is unique.

Cons

Office in SF is small but growing. Location in the city is really easy to get to on public transportation.

Continue to grow and diversify the business so you can absorb drug failures that always happen.

20 Other Employee Reviews for ApotheCom (View Most Recent)

ApotheCom is a group of smart individuals- you work hard and play hard!

Former Employee - Client Services in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Client Services in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ApotheCom full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I had the pleasure of working under Beth McMahon-Wise for about six years and learned that ApotheCom is the industry leader in medical communications, period. The company has been around for a long time and is built on structure and procedure to best serve its clients.

The team is assembled of the very best and brightest medical communications professionals and are probably the hardest working people I have met. Employees have historically been rewarded with generous benefits and fair salaries.

Cons

Be prepared to work hard. The industry as a whole is very demanding and in order to stay ahead, you have to provide the best customer service, no matter which function you serve in the company. Long hours and personal dedication are part of the job.

Best place I've ever worked, to be honest

Current Employee - Developer in Yardley, PA
    Current Employee - Developer in Yardley, PA

I have been working at ApotheCom full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

An amazing group of people to work with, managers who make me feel valued and listened to, the freedom to take risks and explore new opportunities, a very energetic and creative working atmosphere

Cons

I can really only speak for my department within the company, but I genuinely have no complaints. In over 15 years of working in this industry, I've never been so happy with an employer.

There are newer employer reviews for ApotheCom