AppAssure Software

ok, nothing exceptional

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at AppAssure Software

Pros

high energy fast paced atmosphere. Never slows down like las vegas casino; mgmt tries to pump people up. not bad

Cons

Its up or out and dependent on your ability to keep up. Mgmt is very focused on their $$ than employee

29 Other Employee Reviews for AppAssure Software (View Most Recent)

Tough but fun

Current Employee - Sales Engineer-Technical Product Specialist in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer-Technical Product Specialist in Reston, VA

I have been working at AppAssure Software

Pros

Fun environment, excellent opportunity to make your job what you put into it. Job allows for the advancement of knowledge of technology.

Cons

Loud environment and constant turnover within the sales team. This turnover is directly attributed to not reaching goals or moving on to a new company and not related to management. These are entry level positions.

I am appreciative of the job that I have been given, and that I can choose to make the most of my job, just by showing initiative and desire. This is the exact type of environment I need to thrive.

Good Company - Great sales model if you work hard you will thrive!

Former Employee - Business Development - Sales in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Business Development - Sales in Reston, VA

I worked at AppAssure Software

Pros

I left AppAssure last month due to family's relocation to west coast. I can not find a job anywhere that is as fast paced, fun with the ability to get ahead. I was promoted after 7 months to Sales Manager. I worked my butt offf...but it payed off. AppAssure is NOT for the weak or someone that enjoyes sitting quitely in a cube making 10 calls a day. I made 200 calls a day and always crushed my numbers! You get out of the job what you put into it. Warning - this is not a place for slow moving, low energy people. I wish AppAssure had an office on trhe west coast!

Cons

The working hours are 8:00 - 5:30 - but you really need to come in early and stay late to hit your numbers.

Push out the low energy slugs. They bring everyone down. Keep the energy and fun pumping!

There are newer employer reviews for AppAssure Software