AppAssure Software

www.appassure.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppAssure Software

Empty promises from a management team that only cares about themselves

Former Employee - Inside Sales Manager in Reston, VA
Former Employee - Inside Sales Manager in Reston, VA

I worked at AppAssure Software

Pros

AppAssure was a good place to get your feet wet in software sales. Good initial experience! While there is minimal training, you run 20 plus sales cycles a month so you will get good hands on expereince.

Cons

Management does not care about their employees. They paint this great picture of career growth and the ability to make 6 figures in a year. But at the end of the day, it is dependent on you hitting your number and less than 10% hit their number. If you do hit your number you can guarantee that quota will be unattainable the next quarter.

Do a better job at work life balance, be clear about comp plans. Don't make promises you can't deliver.

29 Other Employee Reviews for AppAssure Software (View Most Recent)

ok, nothing exceptional

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at AppAssure Software

Pros

high energy fast paced atmosphere. Never slows down like las vegas casino; mgmt tries to pump people up. not bad

Cons

Its up or out and dependent on your ability to keep up. Mgmt is very focused on their $$ than employee

Tough but fun

Current Employee - Sales Engineer-Technical Product Specialist in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer-Technical Product Specialist in Reston, VA

I have been working at AppAssure Software

Pros

Fun environment, excellent opportunity to make your job what you put into it. Job allows for the advancement of knowledge of technology.

Cons

Loud environment and constant turnover within the sales team. This turnover is directly attributed to not reaching goals or moving on to a new company and not related to management. These are entry level positions.

I am appreciative of the job that I have been given, and that I can choose to make the most of my job, just by showing initiative and desire. This is the exact type of environment I need to thrive.

There are newer employer reviews for AppAssure Software