AppAssure Software

www.appassure.com

Poor communication from the top down

Regional Manager (Former Employee) Reston, VA

ProsExcellent opportunity for entry level sales people. Terrific training to begin a career in sales. Office atmosphere is full of energy and excitement. The days pass by quickly.

ConsEmployees don't aspire to take on a managerial role because communication of all the changes from the Dell acquisition are not made in a timely manner. Quota's are unattainable for managers. Pay plans change on a regular basis and are presented as if they are too the employees advantage when in fact they limit your ability to make money.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate all the changes taking place much sooner. There is a general feeling in the office of being disorganized. Announce changes to quota and pay plans much earlier in the month. Create an atmosphere where people aren't timid to provide their true feelings on changes taking place in fear of losing their job.

Had a good run at AppAssure

AppAssure Employee (Former Employee) Reston, VA

I worked at AppAssure Software full-time for less than a year

Pros: People you work with there are great. Atmosphere is cool… Cons: Cold calling sucks but its what you sign up for.… Advice to Senior Management: Spread the wealth. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Empty promises from a management team that only cares about themselves

Inside Sales Manager (Former Employee) Reston, VA

I worked at AppAssure Software

Pros: AppAssure was a good place to get your feet wet in software sales. Good initial experience! While there… Cons: Management does not care about their employees. They paint this great picture of career growth and the ability to make 6 figures in a… Advice to Senior Management: Do a better job at work life balance, be clear… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AppAssure Software.

Worked for AppAssure Software? Contribute to the Community!