AppDirect

There are newer employer reviews for AppDirect

Values oriented company

Current Employee - Programmer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Programmer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AppDirect full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company is very values oriented and listening to what employees have to say despite it is already 70+ in size. They recently, for instance, had anonymous survey where you could rate management and various topics completely anonymously and provide feedback. Based on that average rating was between 4-4.5 which is really great taking into account number of people in the company. The company is very schedule-oriented and no matter what hey say they value delivery on schedule in the first place. On upside also is management which is absolutely not intrusive and let you do your job your way as soon as you meet your commitments. They also are very supportive with small requests and whatever makes business sense.
Another huge plus is that company is profitable and cover it's expenses with it's revenue unlike vast majority of other startups out there.
Also, I like people here and feel like everyone is pretty happy and pleasure to deal with.

Cons

The company is schedule-oriented, so if you prefer to work in more relaxed manner you might feel not very comfortable here.

34 Other Employee Reviews for AppDirect (View Most Recent)

Best Decision I've Made Yet, Here To Stay

Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AppDirect full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been with the company for less than a year, but here is what I can share of my experience so far:
    - Incredible culture focused on fostering growth and success
    - Opportunity to own more than your defined role and shine within the company
    - Flat org and access to executives at any time
    - Market leading platform that continues to improve and evolve into an industry disrupting technology
    - Working with the largest companies in the world and impacting millions of businesses
    - Great office atmosphere and amazing views (24th/25th Floor, 360-deg view of city and bay)
    - Competitive benefits (Equity, 401K w/ matching, Free Bay Club Membership, Free Healthcare/Dental/Vision, Catered Lunches, and others)
    - Monthly town halls to highlight successes, improvements, spotlight new hires, and share new initiatives

There are plenty of other reasons, but the simplest way I can put it is: this is the best place I've worked yet and I feel like I'm a part of something that's making a difference.

Cons

- The company is still getting to the point of building training tailored to specific roles, meaning expect to be ready to own your role and find the answers - especially if on the business side
    - We operate pretty lean all things considered so the hours can be hectic and unpredictable at times
    - The product and capabilities continue to grow so it can be daunting at first

Great company to work for. Interesting challenges and fast growth.

I have been working at AppDirect full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Exceptional co-workers, competitive compensation, fast growth.

Cons

Nothing in particular to report.

There are newer employer reviews for AppDirect