AppDirect
appdirect.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Awesome people, long-term focus

Business Side (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AppDirect full-time

ProsWhat I love about AppDirect is that both CEOs and the board are focused on creating a company that will thrive in the long-term. Unlike most enterprise startups that raise tons of money (at enormouse cost to equity), hire tons of sales people to get on the IPO revenue growth curve (while completely ignoring profitability or sustainability), AppDirect's leadership has focused on minimizing dilution and growing for the long term. Not to say it's not growing - it definitely is - but it's not shortsighted growth that comes at the expense of long-term value.

As the other reviewer wrote, AppDirect also has a huge focus on its core values, and this applies from the top to the bottom of the company.

Also the office is gorgeous.

ConsAppDirect doesn't offer a lot of the perks of a normal SV startup (free lunches and dinners every day etc.).

Advice to Senior ManagementAs the company grows, make sure you maintain a tight nit culture.

Values oriented company

Programmer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AppDirect full-time for less than a year

Pros: This company is very values oriented and listening to what employees have to say despite it is already 70+ in size. They recently, for instance,… Cons: The company is schedule-oriented, so if you prefer to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AppDirect.

Worked for AppDirect? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppDirect reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AppDirect CEO Nicolas Desmarais & Daniel Saks. All reviews posted anonymously by AppDirect employees.