There are newer employer reviews for AppNeta

The people at Appneta make it easy to transition into the company and get involved right away

Current Employee - Marketing in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Marketing in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are really nice and they valued my input in meetings and while working on projects. It's a very fun and energy filled office where there's always something going on which makes the long days pass quicker than most other places I've been. As long as you work hard and look for opportunities to expand your role or influence this will be a fun company to work for.

Cons

Though my co-op only lasted 6 months, it would have been nice to be educated more on the technology that I'm helping to market everyday.

Advice to Management

Educate the marketing employees more on the technology Educate all of the marketing employees on the all the different ways we market

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great start-up

Current Employee - Finance in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Finance in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

AppNeta is a true-blue start-up company backed primarily by Bain. The executive team is passionate about the product and about growing a great company - both in terms of dollars and culture. The CEO and CTO also know everyone's name. There are frequent lunches brought into the office, drinks after work, and other team building events (such as an overnight retreat at Foxwoods, a day spent deep sea fishing, etc) throughout the year which are all sponsored by AppNeta. I think the most exciting part of the company is being part of the momentum of a successfully growing business. The office is also located very close to South Station in Boston which makes commuting pretty easy.

Cons

The downside is that, like at any start-up, the demands can be high and the hours can be long. This isn't 100% of the time, but you do feel it.

Advice to Management

Continue working on recognizing good work on and off the sales floor. This means a lot to sales reps, but also to the supporting teams.

Best Sales experience you could ever have! Rewarding if you’re willing to put in the hard work.

Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA

I worked at AppNeta full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Company meetings held right out on the office floor. Very interactive, engaging& motivating. - Their ability to operate and evolve a rapidly changing and growing start up company. Definitely some hot technology that they grabbed by the horns and are improving on every few weeks. - I'm most impressed by the fact that the senior managers all appear to be on the same page and very clear about where the company is going. They all genuinely believe in their product and its growth potential. - Lunch for the whole team during training days

Cons

- After a great win, maybe sharing how the deal was closed with team/salesfloor so everyone can use those tips to better their prospects - With the growth they are experiencing, the office space seems to be shrinking.

Advice to Management

- Get new office space