Change is a great thing

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager
Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager

I have been working at AppSense full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Software portfolio that matters to enterprise size customers. Nimble company that is in the middle of change for the better. New management team that cares about individuals and their goals. Great people to work with. Competitive salary arrangements.

Cons

Still an emerging space in enterprise IT. Marketing needs improvement. Need to execute on new products.

Advice to Management

Continue the new trend in caring for the advancement of all employees.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Excellent Company

Current Employee - Pre-Sales
    Current Employee - Pre-Sales

I have been working at AppSense full-time

Pros

There is a tremendous amount of growth potential. Company cares about the well-being of their employees.

Cons

For the role I am in there is really no Con.

2. All good in the hood

Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AppSense full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1) New management in place is a welcome and much-needed change. If you take a look at the previous management's experience for their roles and compare it to what we have in place now -- it's a no-brainer that we have the right team in place. These guys get it, and will execute. 2) Our core desktop products continue to beat out the competition especially in large, complex enterprises.

Cons

1) Complex enterprise desktop problems require complex enterprise desktop technology -- sometimes resulting in issues. As most of my customers readily admit to me, it's not about whether there are issues with software (everybody has them), it's about how you handle the situation. As one of the sales reps with the highest number of customer references in my territory this year, I firmly believe that the support team in place is fully capable of handling any issues. 2) Previous management made several strategic decisions that resulted in stalled growth.

Advice to Management

I am looking forward to helping contribute to our success -- please continue executing on the plan that was set forth this year