AppSense

www.appsense.com

All good in the hood

Current Employee - Sales  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

1) New management in place is a welcome and much-needed change. If you take a look at the previous management's experience for their roles and compare it to what we have in place now -- it's a no-brainer that we have the right team in place. These guys get it, and will execute.
2) Our core desktop products continue to beat out the competition especially in large, complex enterprises.

Cons

1) Complex enterprise desktop problems require complex enterprise desktop technology -- sometimes resulting in issues. As most of my customers readily admit to me, it's not about whether there are issues with software (everybody has them), it's about how you handle the situation. As one of the sales reps with the highest number of customer references in my territory this year, I firmly believe that the support team in place is fully capable of handling any issues.
2) Previous management made several strategic decisions that resulted in stalled growth.

I am looking forward to helping contribute to our success -- please continue executing on the plan that was set forth this year

Other reviews for AppSense

I love AppSense!!

Current Employee - Presales Engineer  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Presales Engineer in San Antonio, TX

Pros

The people here are wonderful, the technology is prime time and the benefits are the best I have ever had. You get recognized for hard work and rewarded for it. I have been here for over 2 years and love it.

Cons

I don't have any complaints.

Stand firm! Some people don't want to do great things and sadly we have to say goodbye to them. This is an incredible company; thanks for your leadership and generosity.

Miserable. They just went through some major restructuring but nobody is convinced it will benefit the company.

Pros

They have a good core product and some promise with their mobility offering. Decent benefits.

Cons

People at this company are stuck in their ways. Anyone who brings innovative ideas gets shunned. Management is a wreck.

Talk to your employees and more importantly LISTEN to what they have to say (good or bad).

There are newer employer reviews for AppSense.

Worked for AppSense? Contribute to the Community!