AppSense

There are newer employer reviews for AppSense

Challenging, Rewarding, Flexible, Fun

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at AppSense full-time

Pros

Extremely strong solution set in a dynamic market. Company is building on existing suite while also incorporating new features/functions. Very fair compensation, team attitude shared by nearly everyone, strong technical resources, and a flexible work environment.

Cons

Administrative redundancies as well as support struggles have been problematic. Latest steps taken by the company appear to directly address these areas.

Continue with the maturity process despite the pain.

51 Other Employee Reviews for AppSense (View Most Recent)

All good in the hood

Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AppSense full-time (more than an year)

Pros

1) New management in place is a welcome and much-needed change. If you take a look at the previous management's experience for their roles and compare it to what we have in place now -- it's a no-brainer that we have the right team in place. These guys get it, and will execute.
    2) Our core desktop products continue to beat out the competition especially in large, complex enterprises.

Cons

1) Complex enterprise desktop problems require complex enterprise desktop technology -- sometimes resulting in issues. As most of my customers readily admit to me, it's not about whether there are issues with software (everybody has them), it's about how you handle the situation. As one of the sales reps with the highest number of customer references in my territory this year, I firmly believe that the support team in place is fully capable of handling any issues.
    2) Previous management made several strategic decisions that resulted in stalled growth.

I am looking forward to helping contribute to our success -- please continue executing on the plan that was set forth this year

I love AppSense!!

Current Employee - Presales Engineer in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Presales Engineer in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at AppSense full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people here are wonderful, the technology is prime time and the benefits are the best I have ever had. You get recognized for hard work and rewarded for it. I have been here for over 2 years and love it.

Cons

I don't have any complaints.

Stand firm! Some people don't want to do great things and sadly we have to say goodbye to them. This is an incredible company; thanks for your leadership and generosity.

There are newer employer reviews for AppSense