There are newer employer reviews for AppSense

Not so Good

Former Employee - Software QA Engineer  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Former Employee - Software QA Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at AppSense as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The Manager whom I was reporting to is a good person.

Cons

No transparency. No proper communication between developer & other team members.

AppSense Response

Jun 19, 2014HR Manager -US

We appreciate any constructive feedback current or former employees are willing to share. AppSense is a company that encourages open channels of communication in the workplace.

48 Other Employee Reviews for AppSense (View Most Recent)

Account Manager

Current Employee - Corporate Account Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Corporate Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at AppSense full-time for less than a year

Pros

Small Agile 100M company, with over 4000 Enterprise Customers. Great Products, People and Thoughtful leadership. Amazing Benefits with a great work, life balance.

Cons

Company is still working out the kinks with a couple of the products.

Keep doing what you are doing. The first week of onboarding, I had a direct call with the CEO and SVP of North American Sales.

Great technology, awesome opportunity, mostly great environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at AppSense full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company is a great size: small enough that your works means a lot and your contribution doesn't get lost but not so small you have to worry about where the funding is coming from. There are lots of interesting problems to solve and meaningful challenging work to do and the work environment is great. Absolutely awesome benefits. For the most part the people are talented and driven especially the ones that have been hired in the last year. Definitely able to attract some great talent all over the world.

Cons

The company is still struggling to overcome the legacy left by poor previous management and a previously lousy culture. The current CEO and most of the leadership team is pushing in the right direction and we've seen a ton of progress but you still see the old entitled whiners showing up even here on GD. One said "don't be fooled by the forced positive reviews" but I say don't be fooled by the those who couldn't get with the new program. If it wasn't for them this would be a five star review.

Keep bringing in more fresh talented people and stay the course. Some faster improvements in marketing would help and ensure everyone sees the vision and is rowing in the same direction. Move more aggressively to get rid of the negative folks who can't get on board.

There are newer employer reviews for AppSense

Worked for AppSense? Contribute to the Community!