Apple

www.apple.com

Overall great, a lot of work, pay not equal...can't even afford a computer on that salary!

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Current Employee)

ProsGreat Job. A lot of fun and I learn something new every day. I also perform small miracles every 5 minutes. There is never a dull moment, the people are great, highly intelligent, a mix of many backgrounds, and easy to get along with. Management in my store is top notch. I am think I am lucky to have this type of leadership.

ConsPay is not very good for the amount of work you do and the expectations they set for you. They come in really low from the get go and while some have to "earn" full time status, others just get it right off the street. be prepared to kick ass if you are one of those. Career path options are vague and never what they seem. Things change daily and just never know what to really expect. One minute you think you have a promotion coming up, and then you find out last minute you actually have to compete for it with fellow co-workers you already love as well as outside registrants. They say they prefer to hire from within first, but I don't always see that. Management many times is completely computer illiterate which is sad. You can manage right if you don't' know the product yourself. Kudos that learn fast, but don't knock the talented just because you don't know yourself.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you see potential, don't beat around the bush or pump up egos only to later let down. Stick to your word. Don't play games. You are dealing with people's LIVES. Sure, it's a big company. Everyone wants to work there, but when you got the right person, you simply have the right person. that is how people become jaded.

good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Milan (Italy)

I have been working at Apple

Pros: salary, opportunities, team and benefits Cons: stress, pressure, lack of communication sometimes Advice to Senior Management: more clearness would help to aim the goal Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great

I have been working at Apple

Pros: it is a great team Cons: there are no downsides there Advice to Senior Management: there is no advice currently Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!