Apple

Great.

Current Employee - Program Manager
Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Apple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succeeded. !

Cons

It is very demanding env at Apple. Folks works lot of hours. Management expects a lot from employees. If you do not like, it is not a right env for you.

Apple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succedded. !

3992 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

great

I have been working at Apple

Pros

it is a great team

Cons

there are no downsides there

there is no advice currently

Overall great, a lot of work, pay not equal...can't even afford a computer on that salary!

Current Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store)
    Current Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Great Job. A lot of fun and I learn something new every day. I also perform small miracles every 5 minutes. There is never a dull moment, the people are great, highly intelligent, a mix of many backgrounds, and easy to get along with. Management in my store is top notch. I am think I am lucky to have this type of leadership.

Cons

Pay is not very good for the amount of work you do and the expectations they set for you. They come in really low from the get go and while some have to "earn" full time status, others just get it right off the street. be prepared to kick ass if you are one of those. Career path options are vague and never what they seem. Things change daily and just never know what to really expect. One minute you think you have a promotion coming up, and then you find out last minute you actually have to compete for it with fellow co-workers you already love as well as outside registrants. They say they prefer to hire from within first, but I don't always see that. Management many times is completely computer illiterate which is sad. You can manage right if you don't' know the product yourself. Kudos that learn fast, but don't knock the talented just because you don't know yourself.

When you see potential, don't beat around the bush or pump up egos only to later let down. Stick to your word. Don't play games. You are dealing with people's LIVES. Sure, it's a big company. Everyone wants to work there, but when you got the right person, you simply have the right person. that is how people become jaded.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple